1. Matt took me on a "date" to his house. His mom cooked us dinner and Silicia was our waitress. She was SO funny while serving us our dinner in the T.V. room.
2. Silicia and I talking late at night about her night out with her friends. I loved our girl talk!
3. Silicia came home one night from a Halloween Party with friends to tell us how they had eaten at Betos and the window glass had shattered all over their food. We laughed and laughed about how ghetto that was!!!
4. Silicia was one of my bridesmaid's. She was so beautiful in her dress!
5. We have a pic of Silicia holding Taylor. She us such an amazing aunt! They both are smiling so big!! I love that pic!
6. I loved that Silicia called Parker "Bubba" and Taylor "Cuddles".
7. Silicia writing articles in the Meyer's Family Newsletter while Jeff was on his mission. She was freaking hilarious!!!
8. Silicia had nickname's for everyone. I am not sure what mine was, but the best was her nickname for Aaron. She called him Mr. Burns!
9. I love all the furniture Silicia put some much effort into refinishing for her new place! She did such an amazing job. Every time I go into the guest room and see it, it brings back memories.
10. I just miss having Silicia around. I didn't have a sister growing up. So I was so excited when Matt and I got married that I now had a sister! We would talk all the time and stay up late watching our favorite shows. I miss you Silicia!



No comments:
Post a Comment